Surge Cardiovascular was established to provide quality, cost-effective medical device products and services. The company’s owner and CEO is Bob Taylor, a U.S. Air Force and Air Force Reserve veteran with a track record of creating value for customers and partners in the medical device industry. Today, many of Surge Cardiovascular's employees are veterans, and the company remains committed to supporting the veteran community.
At Surge Cardiovascular, our mission is to be, through customer-focused change and innovation, the most respected and successful provider of healthcare products and services as viewed by our customers and our employees. Excellence, integrity and respect for people are the cornerstones of the Surge Cardiovascular culture and as such, are foundational to all we do. The full team is unified in their commitment and support of the following company core values. We believe in:
- Achieving excellence in all we do - find the best in class and become the new benchmark
- Establishing the highest standards in the creation and delivery of superior quality and value for our customers
- Growing our business with unparalleled drive and determination to reach beyond the expectations of our customers
- Holding ourselves to an uncompromising commitment to great leadership
- Expanding our expertise through the power of diversity for the benefit of ourselves and our customers'
- Taking ownership of our commitments and working with a sense of urgency
- Caring about each other, building trust, and sharing in our successes