To order, please contact our logistics partner and distributor, MED Alliance Solutions, LLC via one of the following methods:
1. Call our Customer Service Representatives between 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM Central Standard Time at (888) 891-1200.
2. Fax your order to (630) 599-1327.
3. Email to [email protected]
4. Mail orders or confirmation documents to:
2175 Oakland Drive, Sycamore, IL 60178, USA
Note: Orders for next day delivery must be received by 2:00 PM Central Standard Time.
Many of our products are available in bulk non-sterile packaging configurations. Contact customer service or your local sales rep for details and pricing.
Please direct quality issues to Surge Cardiovascular’s Quality Department. A quality complaint will be opened and investigated by Surge Cardiovascular.
Call 1 (888) 891-1200 or click here to email us.
General Terms & Conditions
Subject to change without prior notice. All applicable taxes will be charged. Prices do not include shipping charges. Freight is FOB shipping point. The minimum shipping quantity is one full carton of any single item.
Net 30 days or per contract.
All orders are shipped with regular ground delivery, standard 5–7 business days, unless otherwise requested. Shipping is not included in the price of the product and is invoiced with shipment. If merchandise has been damaged in transit, please notify your shipper, then contact MED Alliance Solutions Customer Service at (888) 891-1200 for further instructions.
Returned Goods Policy
1. Returns will be accepted up to 90 days from the date of invoice. Products returned between 30 and 90 days will be charged a 25% restocking fee. The customer account will be credited accordingly. Returns will not be accepted after 90 days from the date of invoice.
2. Surge™ Cardiovascular is committed to providing quality products and service. Therefore, we will accept for full credit the return of product that:
a) Is a result of an error by Surge Cardiovascular, or
b) Does not perform satisfactorily for the purposes and indications described in the labeling
3. Authorization is required for all returns and may be obtained through Customer Service. A Returned Goods Authorization (RGA) number will be issued and this number must be referenced on all returned packages. Freight on all returns must be prepaid by the customer except for returns listed in Section 2.
4. The following merchandise is not accepted for return:
a) Sterile items that are returned without the manufacturing seals intact
b) Special order products
c) Partial cartons or kits
d) Product within 13 months of expiration date
5. As part of an ongoing effort to improve the quality of our products, please return any defective product for evaluation. Credit or replacement will be issued by Surge™ Cardiovascular upon receipt of the defective product.
For more information, please call (888) 891-1200.
Limited Warranty and Disclaimer of Liability
Surge™ Cardiovascular’s products (“Product”) are manufactured under carefully controlled conditions and Surge™ Cardiovascular warrants the Product will perform in accordance with its labeling, and will be free from significant defects in material and workmanship under normal use for one year from the date of shipment. Surge™ Cardiovascular’s sole liability shall be limited to replacement of, or credit for, any Product returned to Surge™ Cardiovascular and which Surge™ Cardiovascular determines, in its sole discretion, to have been defective in either material or workmanship at the time of shipment. Surge™ Cardiovascular has no control over the conditions under which the Product is handled or used by third parties. Therefore, Surge™ Cardiovascular disclaims all warranties, both express and implied, with respect to the product, including but not limited to any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Surge™ Cardiovascular shall not be liable to any person or entity for any medical expenses or damages caused by any use, defect, failure or malfunction of the product, whether claim for such damages is based upon warranty, contract, tort or otherwise. No person has any authority to bind Surge™ Cardiovascular to any representation or warranty with respect to the product. The exclusions and limitations above are not intended to and should not be construed as intending to contravene mandatory provisions of applicable laws of any part of this Limited Warranty and Disclaimer of Liability is held unenforceable or in conflict with applicable law by a court of competent jurisdiction, the validity of the remaining portions shall be enforced as if this Limited Warranty and Disclaimer of Liability did not contain the part held invalid.